Are you attending Communication and Multimedia Design, Media Design or another media-centered study? And are you looking for a place to gain experience starting this September? Perhaps you are the versatile intern who Minimatie® looking for!
As an intern at Minimatie® you have to be versatile, resourceful and able to work independently. You will not be deployed as a clerk or cleaner. You act like a full-fledged employee. Of course with guidance, the space to learn and time to work on your school assignments.
Can you identify with this?
- You are entrepreneurial and would like to help make a young company more successful.
- You are interested in animation and design.
- You can handle pressure and deadlines well. Working a little longer is no problem for you.
- You are available at least 32 hours a week.
- Proficient with the Adobe software (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign)
- Experience with WordPress
As an intern at Minimatie® you have to be versatile. Anything you can't do yet, you have to be willing to learn. Your main task will be to assist in creating the explainer animations. From writing the script to choosing the right sound effects, you'll be involved. You also help with marketing and communication tasks. Managing social media, devising campaigns and promotions, writing newsletters, and so on. Enough to do!
Do you like it?
Mail jouw portfolio met werk dat aansluit bij Minimatie, je cv en een korte motivatie naar: firstname.lastname@example.org